Take advantage of the French Days and exceptional offers
Use your breathing mask properly
- hand hygiene, do not touch your face
- fit the mask well on the face at the level of the nose and chin
- wear the mask for 4 hours max; renew it as soon as it is damp, unpleasant to wear
- remove it by the rubber bands, avoiding touching it
- put it in a suitable container while waiting to wash it at 60°
- possibility of disinfection with a UVC sterilizer
The wearing of mandatory respiratory masks
Why choose a Varionet fabric mask
Wearing a mask
For a few weeks all over the world following the coronavirus epidemic, wearing a barrier mask has been almost compulsory . In many countries, "unmasked" residents are fined, even in France in public transport, public establishments. In some municipalities, the mayors have published municipal decrees requiring masks in the various shops under penalty of a fine not only for the wearer but also for the shopkeeper.
So what to choose? A cloth mask or a disposable mask?
For some, the simple "homemade" fabric mask is obsolete, obsolete. Then there is the disposable mask which in the end is very expensive and as paper quickly becomes damp with perspiration, saliva etc... Its port is not very comfortable.
Why a Varionet anti-projection mask?
The Varionet anti-splash mask has many advantages:
- mask perfectly covering the mouth and nose, it fits well at the level of the nose thanks to a metal reinforcement
- mask protecting the wearer and close people thanks to its innovative design with protective PU splash flap, an additional barrier against droplets
- washable and reusable mask at least 30 times
- UNS1 and UNS2 compatible , AFNOR SPEC S76-001: 2020 compliance – High Filtration Efficiency for 3µm Particles > 90% – Very good breathability (air permeability > 400m-2 S-1 vs. min. required of 96m- 2 S-1)
- mask offering excellent breathability, hence a permanent wear of 4 hours (unlike the 2 hours of the disposable N95 mask)
- soft and pleasant to the touch fabric with anti-bacterial treatment
- quick-drying fabric, ideal for long-term wear: faster evaporation of perspiration. Less fogging of glasses and less irritation for sensitive skin
- economical solution, i.e. 0.33 € per maximum use and above all ecological, which is part of our sustainable development policy; fewer masks to be recycled and thrown away
- masks made in Europe, less greenhouse gases for transport
These masks are available in universal size for adults and in child size up to 12 years old depending on their size.
To resume safely and above all again a lockdown, like our customers opt for Varionet masks , without forgetting the barrier gestures to protect you from Covid-19!