You work in front of a screen, you always have your smartphone, a tablet… you certainly experience eye fatigue , a feeling of visual stress or even a general state of fatigue . These can appear in the morning and different symptoms can alert you:
- Blurred distance and/or near vision
- Double vision
- Itchy, crying eyes
- Burning eyes, feeling hot
- Dry eyes, red eyes
- Eye and eyelid pain
- Regular and frequent blinking
- Frowning while squinting
- Painful cervical
To reduce these unpleasant effects, several solutions are available to you and their combination is beneficial. First of all, you can make certain improvements to your workspace to lessen the inconvenience and discomfort caused.
A few tips:
- Avoid placing your PC screen facing a direct light source (window, lamp, etc.)
- set up a modular office for your various tasks: paper reading, screen reading, writing, etc.
- take care to have a good posture
- make sure you have adequate light without forgetting to regularly look outwards.
Varionet offers you Cool Blue anti-blue light glasses designed specifically for working in front of the computer and various muti-media tools. These blue light blocking glasses are equipped with rest lenses or presbyopic digressive lenses to relieve visual fatigue experienced during prolonged work on a computer.
They combine several high-performance treatments, such as a hardened treatment and an anti-blue light anti-reflective treatment to limit annoying reflections emitted by screens, and:
- a minimal universal correction specially designed to reduce the accommodation needs of the eye between near vision and mid-distance vision for 18-40 year olds.
- a wide -field proximity lens offering clarity and precision from 30 cm to more than 1 m for presbyopes after 40-45 years, for corrections of +1.00 to +3.50.
In addition, all Varionet anti-blue light glasses are equipped with polycarbonate lenses, a light and impact-resistant material and, above all, which protect your eyes from UV rays.
The finding? You see well, your eyes work less and visual fatigue decreases!